Forest Hill Chase Medical Centre
Open today 9:00am to 5:30pm
FREE (Government-funded) Flu Vaccinations are available for the following:
- All children aged six months to five years of age
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged six months and older
- Pregnant women (during any stage of pregnancy)
- All people aged 65 years and older
- People aged six months and older with medical conditions that increase the risk of influenza disease complications.
The Vaccine is free for those eligible, however you may be charged a consultation fee for the visit. Please check before you make your appointment.
If you are not eligible for the free vaccine, it is available for $14.99.
Sign up to our E-News
Be the first to receive our latest news and offers when you
join our E-News mailing list.
Thanks for subscribing!
TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF SO WE CAN SEND YOU THE
MOST RELEVENT NEWS AND OFFERS
Great! Thanks for sending your information.
Be sure to check your inbox.