TERMS & CONDITIONS - 20% Off Your Dining Experience at The Loft
|ITEM 1: Promotion Name||20% Off Your Dining Experience at The Loft|
|ITEM 2: Promoter||
Forest Hill Chase
|ITEM 3: Participating Retailers||
Participating Retailers at The Loft on Level 3 (see below)
|ITEM 4: Promotion Period||Monday 1st – Tuesday 30th April 2019 inclusive (all coupons/flyers must be redeemed during these dates)|
Key Terms & Conditions
Additional Restaurant Terms & Conditions
To avoid disappointment please check with wait staff upon arrival.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion commences at 8am on Monday 1st April 2019. Promotion ends at 11:59pm on Tuesday 30th April 2019.
2. Information on how to collect and redeem the “20% Off Your Dining Experience at The Loft Flyer" forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Participants must successfully submit the "ENJOY 20% OFF YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE AT THE LOFT" iPad form before collecting the “20% Off Your Dining Experience at The Loft Flyer" at the Customer Service Desk located on Level 2. Flyer can only be collected during Core Centre Trading Hours on the day/s of the promotion:
Monday to Wednesday 9:00am – 5.30pm
Thursday - Friday 9:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Good Friday 19th April 2019 Centre Closed
ANZAC Day 25th April 2019 1:00pm – 5:00pm
4. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time should unforeseen circumstances occur.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for variation in the Offer value. The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, money order or as a cheque.
6. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
7. Participants can visit the Customer Service Desk to collect the “20% Off Your Dining Experience at The Loft Flyer" multiple times during the Promotion Period if the Qualifying factor is validated by the Customer Service Team during the Promotion Period. The Customer Service Team must confirm successful submission of "ENJOY 20% OFF YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE AT THE LOFT" iPad form before giving Participant the “20% Off Your Dining Experience at The Loft Flyer".
8. The Promoter, Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, has the right to reasonably change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion without prior notification if deemed necessary.
Privacy and Collection Notice
Promoter and its affiliates (“we”) collect your personal information directly from you wherever practicable. We may collect personal information from our related companies or other third parties.
We may disclose your personal information, including updates, to the third parties, including affiliate retailers in shopping centres where you are a member of our clubs (for marketing purposes), our consultants, agents or contractors, and our related parties, entities and trusts.
Each entrant’s personal information may be collected, used and disclosed for administering this Promotion, complying with applicable laws relating to promotions such as this, passing on information to related entities, prize suppliers and relevant service providers and entering into a database for future promotional, research, marketing and publicity activities of the Promoter or its related entities.
You may contact us by phone on (03) 9878 7111 by post: Forest Hill Chase: 270 Canterbury Road, Forest Hill VIC 3131
By entering into this Promotion, entrants accept that a picture, along with the winner’s name, may be requested for publication in local and regional newspapers as part of the competition.
Release and indemnity
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once they have been collected by the winner.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or illegible entries.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or as a result of taking or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Termination of Promotion
The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, this Promotion at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
The Promoter, at its sole discretion, may accept entries with errors and omissions.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
The Promoter’s decision relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the prizes is final and no discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
Be the first to receive our latest news and offers when you
join our E-News mailing list.
TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF SO WE CAN SEND YOU THE
MOST RELEVENT NEWS AND OFFERS
Great! Thanks for sending your information.
Be sure to check your inbox.