Promotion / Offer Name
|Add Some Zest To Your Meal! / Fresh Food Promotion|
|Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre
ABN 81 390 392 465
270 Canterbury Road, Forest Hill VIC 3131
|Fresh Food Retailers on Level 1 (see list below)|
10am - 2pm, Monday to Friday from Monday 26th August to Friday 13th September 2019 (or until Maxwell & Williams pieces are exhausted). Offer valid on Monday - Fridays, 10am - 2pm only.
Promotion commences at 10:00am (AEST) on Monday 26 August 2019 and closes at 2:00pm (AEST) on Friday 13 September 2019. Or until Maxwell & Williams Collections pieces are exhausted. Offer valid 10am to 2pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays during the Promotion Period only.
NON PARTICIPATING RETAILERS
1. Information on how to participate in the “Add Some Zest To Your Meal!" Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the “Add Some Zest To Your Meal!" Promotion ('Promotion') constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. By participating in this Promotion, entrants warrant that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If the entrant is under the age of 18 years, each entrant’s consenting parent or guardian is responsible for ensuring their familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time should unforeseen circumstances occur.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for variation in the Gift value. The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, money order or as a cheque.
5. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. The Promoter, Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, has the right to reasonably change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion without prior notification if deemed necessary.
7. The Promotion is only open to residents of Australia.
8. Employees and immediate families of Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, the associated companies and contractors of the Centre, retailers at the Centre and any other agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate.
9. The Promotor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of any Participant and to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible receipts will be deemed invalid.
COLLECTING THE GIFT
11. Participants must spend $75 on one day at participating Fresh Food Retailers to collect a complimentary piece of Maxwell & Williams servingware. There is a limit of one piece per person per day.
12. To collect the complimentary Maxwell & Williams servingware piece, the Eligible Person must during the Promotion Period, collect their receipts from participating Fresh Food Retailers and present them at the pop up Collection Cart on Level 1 in the Fresh Food Mall near ALDI from 10am - 2pm only.
13. Participants must sign up and fill out an iPad form at the pop up Collection Cart on Level 1 before presenting their receipts.
14. Multiple receipts from a combination of Fresh Food Retailers are accepted however transactions must all be made on the same day.
15. Collection of Gift must be on the same day purchases are made. For example, if $75 were spent on the 26th August 2019, the Gift must be also collected on the 26th August 2019 from 10am - 2pm.
16. There is no limit to the number of Fresh Food Retailers and times the Participant can redeem this Offer during the Promotion Period.
17. Promotion is valid only while allocations last. The Promotion is capped at 1,560 Maxwell & Williams servingware pieces. Week #1 Platter is capped at 516 units. Week #2 Trivets is capped at 264 each of 2 Trivet designs. Week #3 Pitcher is capped at 516 units.
18. Receipts dated outside the Promotion Period will be deemed invalid. Soliciting for receipts from customers within the centre and surrounding areas is prohibited.
19. The Promoter (in its sole discretion) has the right to add or to remove from the list of Participating Fresh Food Retailers at any time.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse this Offer to any person.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen receipts and Maxwell & Williams servingware. Once they are collected the Maxwell & Williams servingware are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the offer. Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
(i) advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at the Customer Service Desk in the shopping centre;
(ii) promptly destroy all entries received; and
(iii) not use the personal information you have provided.
23. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of using the Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Privacy and Collection Notice
Promoter and its affiliates (“we”) collect your personal information directly from you wherever practicable. We may collect personal information from our related companies or other third parties.
We may disclose your personal information, including updates, to the third parties, including affiliate retailers in shopping centres where you are a member of our clubs (for marketing purposes), our consultants, agents or contractors, and our related parties, entities and trusts.
Each entrant’s personal information may be collected, used and disclosed for administering this Promotion, complying with applicable laws relating to promotions such as this, passing on information to related entities, prize suppliers and relevant service providers and entering into a database for future promotional, research, marketing and publicity activities of the Promoter or its related entities.
You may contact us by phone on (03) 9878 7111 by post: Forest Hill Chase: 270 Canterbury Road, Forest Hill VIC 3131
By entering into this Promotion, entrants accept that a picture, along with the winner’s name, may be requested for publication in local and regional newspapers as part of the competition.
Release and indemnity
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize once they have been collected by the winner.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or illegible entries.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or as a result of taking or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Termination of Promotion
The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, this Promotion at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
The Promoter, at its sole discretion, may accept entries with errors and omissions.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
The Promoter’s decision relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the Prizes is final and no discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
Be the first to receive our latest news and offers when you
join our E-News mailing list.
TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF SO WE CAN SEND YOU THE
MOST RELEVENT NEWS AND OFFERS
Great! Thanks for sending your information.
Be sure to check your inbox.