1. The 'Free Hand Sanitiser Gvieaway' (Promotion) commences from 10am on Monday 18 May and ends 2pm on Friday 29 May 2020 AEST (Promotion Period) or while stocks last.
2. The Promoter is Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, 270 Canterbury Road, Forest Hill VIC 3131, ABN 81 390 392 465
3. Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions and all entrants (Entrants) will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
i: Spend $30 or more at Participating Stores: Bakers Delight, Colonial Fruit Co, Dench Meat & Chicken, Fish Pier, Foodness, Go Vita, Hills Poultry Creations, Plucka Chicken, Sweet Bee, Yang Yang Asian Grocery.
ii: Present valid receipts at the Collection Cart (Level 1 near Dench Meat & Chicken) from 10am - 2pm, Monday - Friday to receive a free 30ml hand sanitiser.
5. Entries that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions are invalid. By submitting an entry into this Promotion, entrants warrant that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If the entrant is under the age of 18 years, each entrant’s consenting parent or guardian is responsible for ensuring their familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
6. The campaign period is 10am Monday 18 May to 2pm Friday 29 May 2020, Mondays to Fridays only.
7. Entrants must be aged 14 years or older.
8. Entrants are entitled to one (1) prize only per day with a spend of $30 or more upon presentation of receipts. Receipts can be combined from different retailers, however combination of receipts must be from the same day.
9. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
10. The Promoter, Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, has the right to reasonably change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion without prior notification if deemed necessary.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for variation in the Prize value. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, money order or as a cheque. If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable statutory requirements. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time should unforeseen circumstances occur.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
i: advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Forest Hill Chase website
ii: promptly destroy all entries received; and
iii: not use the personal information you have provided to enter the competition.
13. Employees and immediate families of Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, the associated companies and contractors of the Centre, retailers at the Centre and any other agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
14. By partaking in the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promoter may use information provided on an Entry or in connection with claiming the Prize in accordance with Forest Hill Chase’s Privacy Statement. A copy of Forest Hill Chase’s Privacy Statement can be found at www.foresthillchase.com.au
15. The Promoter (including its related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with a Prize or as a result of taking the services.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize.
17. Any decision made by the Forest Hill Chase Marketing Department in respect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Privacy and Collection Notice
Promoter and its affiliates (“we”) collect your personal information directly from you wherever practicable. We may collect personal information from our related companies or other third parties.
We may disclose your personal information, including updates, to the third parties, including affiliate retailers in shopping centres where you are a member of our clubs (for marketing purposes), our consultants, agents or contractors, and our related parties, entities and trusts.
Each entrant’s personal information may be collected, used and disclosed for administering this Promotion, complying with applicable laws relating to promotions such as this, passing on information to related entities, prize suppliers and relevant service providers and entering into a database for future promotional, research, marketing and publicity activities of the Promoter or its related entities.
You may contact us by phone on (03) 9878 7111 by post: Forest Hill Chase, 270 Canterbury Road, Forest Hill VIC 3131
By entering into this Promotion, entrants accept that a picture, along with the winner’s name, may be requested for publication in local and regional newspapers as part of the competition.
Release and indemnity
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize once they have been collected by the winner.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or illegible entries.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or as a result of taking or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Termination of Promotion
The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, this Promotion at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
The Promoter, at its sole discretion, may accept entries with errors and omissions.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
The Promoter’s decision relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the Prizes is final and no discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
Be the first to receive our latest news and offers when you
join our E-News mailing list.
TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF SO WE CAN SEND YOU THE
MOST RELEVENT NEWS AND OFFERS
Great! Thanks for sending your information.
Be sure to check your inbox.